John J. McInnis, MDBoard-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Harvard College Applied Mathematics
University of Massachusetts Medical Center
Saint Elizabeth'’s Hospital
Orthopedic Surgery Residency
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
- St. Vincent Hospital
Hip & Knee Replacement Fellowship
- Total Joint Replacement
- Massachusetts General Hospital/New England Baptist Hospital
- Hip and knee replacements
- Same day/outpatient joint replacement
- Press Fit Knee replacement for appropriate active patients
- Minimally invasive surgery
John McInnis, MD is a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon in practice at Emerson Hospital since 1992. Dr. Mcinnis is Fellowship Trained in Hip and Knee Replacement and this represents the majority of his practice.
Dr. McInnis graduated from Harvard College with a degree in Applied Mathematics then attended University of Massachusetts Medical School. After a general surgery internship at St Elizabeth's Hospital in Boston, he returned to UMass where he completed the Combined Orthopedic Residency Program.
Dr. McInnis completed a Total Hip and Knee Replacement Fellowship at Mass General Hospital and New England Baptist Hospital under the mentorship of Dr. Hugh Chandler.
He is currently Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and is a Fellow of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons.